Who should visit?
- Service providers such as Architects, Interior Designers, Lighting Designers, Consultants, Facilities Mangers & System Integrators
- Project Owners such as Developers, Operators & Real Estate
- Contractors / MEP & Electrical Planners
- Distributors and Retailers of decorative lighting and accessories, electric lamps, electrical and electronic components, LED lighting, Technical lighting and house and building automation
- Import/Export trade agents
- Governments, Municipalities & Trade Associations
We’re rolling out Phase 2 of the Dubai Airports Retrofit Project, comprising 130,000 sustainable lighting fixtures that will reduce CO2 emissions by 21,000 tonnes, saving AED23 million annually. Meet me at THINKLIGHT’s Integrated Buildings Tech Forum during Light Middle East and see our vision to make Dubai a leading global example of energy efficiency
THINKLIGHT Conference 2019 | 3 Dedicated Forums
Wrokshops, Hosted by The Lighting Institute
Introduced with the aim of facilitating business connections between exhibitors and visitors, the Business Matchmaking Program is a vital tool for exhibitors and visitors pre-show, which allows them to efficiently set their meeting agendas for maximum benefit – it’s about meeting the right people in the right place at the right time.
This tool is free to use and exclusively for pre-registered visitors and exhibitors.
Getting to the venue
A 10 minute drive from DXB Airport, Dubai World Trade Centre is at the heart of Dubai's Business District. Conveniently located along the arterial Sheikh Zayed Road, the complex adjoins the metro at Dubai World Trade Centre station.
Arrive by metro, taxi or drive and park in one of the many free and paid parking lots available at the venue.
Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre
In case you are driving to the exhibition at the Dubai World Trade Centre, free open parking lots are available close to the exhibition halls. Both free open parking lots and multi-storey paid parking options are available.