Part of the THINKLIGHT education series, The Integrated Building Tech Forum seeks to connect visitors to the latest Information and Technology in the Smart Buildings Industry. Providing delegates with the tools they need to arrive at an informed decision, on how to make their buildings more economic for owners and more functional for occupiers.
Integrated Building Tech Forum explores how the unraveling new trends propitiate the adoption of newer and smarter technologies within the concept of Integrated Buildings. Featuring an extensive conference program, hand in hand with the most influential professionals in the Middle East, to discuss not only all the angles of the implementation Globally, but focusing specifically on the challenges and the most effective solutions on a Regional level.
Who should attend?
Lighting Designers, Lighting Specifiers, Architects, Interior Architects, Landscape Architects, Interior Designers, Project Managers, Light Manufacturers, Consultants, Engineers, Urban Planners and Property Developers, Environment and Sustainability Consultants, Suppliers and Distributors.
Dr. Dragana Randelovic
Lecturer, Civil Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering, Khalifa University, UAE
Head of Strategic Business Development & Sales, Al-Futtaim Engineering and Technologies, UAE
Dr. Idris Bedirhanoglu
Researcher Scientist - New York University Abu Dhabi - Board Member - Turkey Engineering News, UAE
Director of Facility Management, Deyaar Owners Association Management, UAE
Mahbouba Karima Al Awadhi
Sustainability Researcher, British University in Dubai, UAE
Programme for Integrated Building Tech Forum Thursday, 17th October, 2019
11:00am - 1:00pm | Construction, Renovation & Retrofit SESSION 1
Topics to be discussed include:
- Latest Initiatives in ESCO in Middle East
- Best practices of Retrofit in ME
- Regional Retrofit success case study
- UAE actions for a sustainable built environment
- Energy Supply for retrofitted buildings and optimization of building energy retrofits
- Improving Performances of Deep Renovation by Enhanced Quality Control
- Building Information Management
- Building Electrification: climate change and air pollution
- H.E. Ali Al- Jassim, CEO, Etihad Energy Services, UAE
- Tolga Candan, Head of Strategic Business Development & Sales, Al-Futtaim Engineering and
- Technologies, UAE
- Andrea Di Gregorio, Director - Energy Efficiency and Renewables , RAK Municipality, UAE
- Fadi AlFaris, Business Director, Quantum Esco, UAE
- Fahad Mohammed, Director of Facility Management, Deyaar Owners Association Management, UAE
2:00pm - 6:00pm | Intelligent Buildings SESSION 2
Topics to be discussed include:
- The Future of Digital Buildings
- Smart Buildings: Smart Experience: ‘From Concept to Reality'
- Buildings need to be alive before they can be smart: Towards a Next-Gen IoT Ecosystem
- Panel 'In-Building Wireless. How connected is connected enough?'
- The Connected Hotel Guestroom
- Specifications for Interoperability and Systems Integration
- Tech for the Next-Level of Design
- A Highly-Connected Smart HVAC Program
- Selecting and Deploying IoT Platforms on Lighting and HVAC Infrastructure
- Connectivity: The Key to Making Your Building SMART
- Smart Buildings for smart Businesses: How IoT Technology evolution transforms buildings into operational
- Simplifying IoT in Healthcare facilities and workplaces
- Smart Buildings in the Future: Making existing buildings smarter
- Ghanim Kashwani, Postdoctoral Research Associate, Civil Eng, New York University, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Dr. Dragana Randelovic - Lecturer, Civil Infrastructure and Environmental Engineering
- Mahbouba Karima Al Awadhi, Sustainability Researcher, British University in Dubai, UAE