Taking place during the same week as Light Middle East, the World Expo is coming to Dubai from 1st October 2021.
Your journey awaits
Expo 2020 Dubai will host the world for 6 months from 1st October 2020 - 31st March 2022, with each day brimming with new experiences. It’ll be a time to create, collaborate and innovate. And it’s going to be fun. We’re talking eye-catching, mind-bending, taste bud-tickling, grin-inducing, good-weird, did-that-really-just-happen fun. Come along, or spend a lifetime telling less interesting stories.
Here's what you need to know in a nutshell.
- Expo 2020 Dubai is open 7 days a week
- 190+ Country Pavilions and 200+ Restaurants
- 60 Live shows and 15+ hours of entertainment daily
- The first World Expo ever held in the region
- Welcoming the world to the UAE for six months
- Celebrating culture, collaboration and innovation
- Aiming to leave a meaningful and lasting legacy