Where design meets technology.
The 15th edition of the Middle East's premier exhibition, conference & awards for lighting design, electrical engineering and building technology will take place from 24 - 26 January 2021 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Join us for the THINKLIGHT Webinar Series
Where do we see the lighting industry going after the COVID-19 Pandemic? What will be the effects on the regional lighting projects? Will there be new approaches? What will be the new challenges? Join us for the first two sessions in the THINKLIGHT webinar series.
- Gearing up for the future: Digital change for the Lighting Industry | Tuesday 7 July, 4:00pm (GST)
- Impact of Covid-19 on the Lighting Industry | Watch the replay of this webinar.
Watch the show highlights
Who should visit?
- Service providers such as Architects, Interior Designers, Lighting Designers, Consultants, Facilities Mangers & System Integrators
- Project Owners such as Developers, Operators & Real Estate
- Contractors / MEP & Electrical Planners
- Distributors and Retailers of decorative lighting and accessories, electric lamps, electrical and electronic components, LED lighting, Technical lighting and house and building automation
- Import/Export trade agents
- Governments, Municipalities & Trade Associations
The quality of visitors were good and the amount of people isn’t like Frankfurt, because it is a smaller city, but we were happy with the quality of people, we also got visitors from neighbouring countries like Kuwait Iraq and Saudi so for us it makes sense to come here.
The Middle East has always been a key market for KNX as smart homes and smart buildings shape the landscape of this whole region. In order to provide the best and most sustainable solutions for the market, KNX Association is happy to yet again present its dominance during Light Middle East, the leading fair for lighting and building automation.
Being at Light Middle East is very important because we get to see how the market is changing and how clients react to the new products we have.
Light Middle East is an excellent platform that allows us to showcase our latest technological innovations to the greatest regional audience.
Co-located with Intersec & Prolight + Sound Middle East 2021
Prolight + Sound Middle East is the region's dedicated exhibition for professional lighting, audio & AV technology for events, rental and integration.
Intersec is the world’s leading trade fair for Security, Safety & Fire Protection. It is a platform for Commercial Security, Information Security, Smart Home, Fire & Rescue, Safety & Health, Homeland Security & Policing, Perimeter & Physical Security products and innovations.
Changing how we light the world
The challenges of the 21st century and a rapidly changing world are driving innovation in a way most of us could have never imaged. Lighting is no longer simply a requirement for a building, home or office, but rather an essential detail that encompasses feeling, efficiency, design and productive output. Discover some of the Projects, products & solutions redefining this transforming industry.
6Wresearch Report - August 2019
The Middle East Smart Lighting market, which includes lighting controls, fixtures and smart bulbs, is likely to register considerable growth, of around 22%, during 2019E-2025F.
Workshops at Light Middle East
Light Middle East 2019 hosted a number of new workshops during the three day exhibition, on topics including:
- Fundamentals of Architectural Lighting Design
- Hospitality & High-End Residential Lighting Design