Lighting Design & Building Technology
Light Middle East, the region’s premier exhibition and conference for lighting design and technology will take place from 28 - 30 September, 2021 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Light Middle East is the region’s number one networking and sourcing platform for the entire scope of decorative, architectural, outdoor, and indoor lighting solutions. The platform will be packaged with the return of the THINKLIGHT Forum, offering insights and reflection on the evolution of our industry, particularly in light of the pandemic we’re currently navigating.
Light Middle East 2021 is happening!
Who's already booked their participation for 2021?
"The Middle East has always been a key market for KNX as smart homes and smart buildings shape the landscape of this whole region. In order to provide the best and most sustainable solutions for the market, KNX Association is happy to yet again present its dominance during Light Middle East, the leading fair for lighting and building automation."
"Light Middle East is an excellent platform that allows us to showcase our latest technological innovations to the greatest regional audience."
"Being at Light Middle East is very important because we get to see how the market is changing and how clients react to the new products we have."
"People who visited us were genuinely interested in the product. It’s important for us to interact with potential and existing customers. This helps us learn and adapt to the market. Everyone has their own design preferences and all the feedback we get is valuable."
"What we love about this show is that it is focused on a specific audience and specific target customers and that’s what is important to our business."
Who visits the show?
- Service providers such as Architects, Interior Designers, Lighting Designers, Consultants, Facilities Mangers & System Integrators
- Project Owners such as Developers, Operators & Real Estate
- Contractors / MEP & Electrical Planners
- Distributors and Retailers of decorative lighting and accessories, electric lamps, electrical and electronic components, LED lighting, Technical lighting and house and building automation
- Import/Export trade agents
- Governments, Municipalities & Trade Associations
Webinars live and on-demand
- Impact of Covid-19 on the Lighting Industry
- Digital change for the Lighting Industry
- General lighting regulations in the Middle East
- Lighting for Hospitality (a three part miniseries)
- Specialty lighting for disinfection (UVC)
- Registration and compliance issues
- Market surveillance for suppliers of lighting products
- Use of the blockchain to improve market surveillance
“The world is changing and we need to understand that lighting is no longer a sole discipline anymore. There is a need to partner up, connect, and work together as the requirement for integration is becoming essential."