Lighting. Design. Technology.
Light Middle East has established itself as the region’s number one networking and sourcing platform for the entire scope of decorative, architectural, outdoor, and indoor lighting solutions, attracting a wide range of visitor profiles from around the globe.
The three day event offers the opportunity to learn from industry leaders at the THINKLIGHT conference; engage in a design competition at Ready Steady Light; engage with the future lighting designers at Light.ication; and celebrate the region’s outstanding lighting projects and products at the Light Middle East Awards. The 13th edition of Light Middle East hosted 333 exhibitors from 30 countries, attracting over 5,700 visitors from 86 countries.
Take a look at the upcoming show
Who should visit?
- Service providers such as Architects, Interior Designers, Lighting Designers, Consultants, Facilities Mangers & System Integrators
- Project Owners such as Developers, Operators & Real Estate
- Contractors / MEP & Electrical Planners
- Distributors and Retailers of decorative lighting and accessories, electric lamps, electrical and electronic components, LED lighting, Technical lighting and house and building automation
- Import/Export trade agents
- Governments, Municipalities & Trade Associations
Changing how we light the world
The challenges of the 21st century and a rapidly changing world are driving innovation in a way most of us could have never imaged. Lighting is no longer simply a requirement for a building, home or office, but rather an essential detail that encompasses feeling, efficiency, design and productive output. Discover some of the Projects, products & solutions redefining this transforming industry.
Light Middle East is a core industry event for lighting companies and it is the premium trade show for the lighting industry, so it is very important for us to be here.
The Middle East has always been a key market for KNX as smart homes and smart buildings shape the landscape of this whole region. In order to provide the best and most sustainable solutions for the market, KNX Association is happy to yet again present its dominance during Light Middle East 2019, the leading fair for lighting and building automation.
Being at Light Middle East is very important because we get to see how the market is changing and how clients react to the new products we have.
Light Middle East is an excellent platform that allows us to showcase our latest technological innovations to the greatest regional audience.
Expanding Internet of Things (IoT) market and increasing commercialization of smart LED systems by various companies are likely to further aid the global smart lighting market over the next five years.
Workshops at Light Middle East 2019
Light Middle East 2019 will be hosting a number of new workshops during the three day exhibition, on topics including:
- Fundamentals of Architectural Lighting Design
- Hospitality & High-End Residential Lighting Design
- Theatrical, Theme & Event Lighting