Where design meets technology.
The Middle East's premier exhibition and conference for lighting design and building technology will take place from 24 - 26 January 2021 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Stay informed with our recently launched webinar series
- Impact of Covid-19 on the Lighting Industry
- Digital change for the Lighting Industry
- General lighting regulations in the Middle East
- Lighting for Hospitality (a three part miniseries)
- Specialty lighting for disinfection (UVC)
- Registration and compliance issues
- Market surveillance for suppliers of lighting products
- Use of the blockchain to improve market surveillance
| Next Webinar
Wed 19 Aug, 4:00pm (GST)
|Webinar Topic & Registration||Panelists|
|The Team behind the lighting design process: Current Challenges - a dynamic dialog -focused on the lighting design process- between the different stakeholders involved in the conception, development and execution of a project. The idea is to understand the mindsets, perspectives from each party which all expect the same outcome, a great project.
Who should visit?
- Service providers such as Architects, Interior Designers, Lighting Designers, Consultants, Facilities Mangers & System Integrators
- Project Owners such as Developers, Operators & Real Estate
- Contractors / MEP & Electrical Planners
- Distributors and Retailers of decorative lighting and accessories, electric lamps, electrical and electronic components, LED lighting, Technical lighting and house and building automation
- Import/Export trade agents
- Governments, Municipalities & Trade Associations
Tap into new, exciting possibilities as 4 shows colocate
To support this next generation of urban development, for the first time in the show’s multi-year history, Light Middle East | Intelligent Building Middle East will colocate with Intersec, Prolight + Sound Middle East, and Middle East Cleaning Technology under one roof in 2021. The integration of these four shows, each of which is a well-established trade platform in its respective industry, is a highly strategic move that presents unique synergistic benefits for exhibitors and visitors across the spectrum.
"The Middle East has always been a key market for KNX as smart homes and smart buildings shape the landscape of this whole region. In order to provide the best and most sustainable solutions for the market, KNX Association is happy to yet again present its dominance during Light Middle East, the leading fair for lighting and building automation."
"Light Middle East is an excellent platform that allows us to showcase our latest technological innovations to the greatest regional audience."
"Being at Light Middle East is very important because we get to see how the market is changing and how clients react to the new products we have."
"People who visited us were genuinely interested in the product. It’s important for us to interact with potential and existing customers. This helps us learn and adapt to the market. Everyone has their own design preferences and all the feedback we get is valuable."
"What we love about this show is that it is focused on a specific audience and specific target customers and that’s what is important to our business."
“The world is changing and we need to understand that lighting is no longer a sole discipline anymore. There is a need to partner up, connect, and work together as the requirement for integration is becoming essential."
Workshops at Light Middle East
Light Middle East 2019 hosted a number of new workshops during the three day exhibition, on topics including:
- Fundamentals of Architectural Lighting Design
- Hospitality & High-End Residential Lighting Design
About 'This Show Will Open' Campaign
In light of the evolving COVID-19 outbreak, UFI (The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry) and SISO (Society of Independent Show Organizers) have launched an industry-wide campaign to show where events are ongoing. This badge is used by events and exhibitions that are going ahead as per schedule, while continuing to monitor the situation. More information