Lighting. Design. Technology.
Light Middle East has established itself as the region’s number one networking and sourcing platform for the entire scope of decorative, architectural, outdoor, and indoor lighting solutions, attracting a wide range of visitor profiles from around the globe.
The three day event offers the opportunity to learn from industry leaders at the THINKLIGHT conference; engage in a design competition at Ready Steady Light; engage with the future lighting designers at Light.ication; and celebrate the region’s outstanding lighting projects and products at the Light Middle East Awards. The 13th edition of Light Middle East hosted 333 exhibitors from 30 countries, attracting over 5,400 visitors from 86 countries.
Take at look at the show highlights
It is a core industry event for lighting companies and it is the premium trade show for lighting industry so it is very important for us to be here.
Being at Light Middle East is very important because we get to see how the market is changing and how clients react to the new products we have.
Light Middle East is an excellent platform that allows us to showcase our latest technological innovations to the greatest regional audience.
Who should visit?
- Service providers such as Architects, Interior Designers, Lighting Designers, Consultants, Facilities Mangers, System Integrators, Landscape Architects
- Project Owners such as Developers, Operators, Real Estate and Contractors
- Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Distributors and Retailers of decorative lighting and accessories, electric lamps, electrical and electronic components, LED lighting, Technical lighting and house and building automation
- Import/Export trade agents
- Government & trade associations
In addition to tremendous opportunities to trade and network, Light Middle East presents an engaging range of highlights, such as:
- The THINKLIGHT Conference
- Annual Awards ceremony
- Ready, Steady, Light