Everything you need to know about visiting the show, from dates, registration and admission to arrival and events taking place.
Who should visit?
- Service providers such as Architects, Interior Designers, Lighting Designers, Consultants, Facilities Mangers & System Integrators
- Project Owners such as Developers, Operators & Real Estate
- Contractors / MEP & Electrical Planners
- Distributors and Retailers of decorative lighting and accessories, electric lamps, electrical and electronic components, LED lighting, Technical lighting and house and building automation
- Import/Export trade agents
- Governments, Municipalities & Trade Associations
Individuals below the age of 18 will not be allowed into the exhibition
Visitors are required to pre-register online. Online registration allows you to print your badge at home or the Q-Jump kiosk using your badge self-collection code. It also gives you automatic access to the Business Matchmaking Program.
Introduced with the aim of facilitating business connections between exhibitors and visitors, the Business Matchmaking Program is a vital tool for exhibitors and visitors pre-show, which allows them to efficiently set their meeting agendas for maximum benefit – it’s about meeting the right people in the right place at the right time.
This tool is free to use and exclusively for pre-registered visitors and exhibitors.
Find out more
Getting to the show
Whether you're an international visitor flying into Dubai, or based in the UAE, here you will find all the information you need to know about getting to the show and staying in Dubai
- Exhibition grounds
- Traveldesk, accommodation and visa
- Transport options and parking
- Venue map
The Premium Club
The Premium Club at Light Middle East is an invite-only programme providing select buyers and influencers in the purchasing process from specific industries the opportunity to enjoy complimentary benefits during their visit to Light Middle East. Find out more.
Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre
In case you are driving to the exhibition at the Dubai World Trade Centre, free open parking lots are available close to the exhibition halls. Both free open parking lots and multi-storey paid parking options are available.